You are searching about How Do.You Tell A.Parent Their.Toddlers.Language Skills Are.Amaz8Ng, today we will share with you article about How Do.You Tell A.Parent Their.Toddlers.Language Skills Are.Amaz8Ng was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Do.You Tell A.Parent Their.Toddlers.Language Skills Are.Amaz8Ng is useful to you.
100 Reasons to Be Happy!
This is an “antidote for complaining, worry and for those who are depressed.” It’s not a foolproof or perfect answer by any means, but it works at least to some degree on everyone. It is the art of being grateful and the exercise is just one of creating a list of one hundred (100) things that we are grateful for.
My current gratitude list is as follows:
1. I have the most beautiful and beautiful wife in the world.
2. My three daughters are healthy and happy.
3. My children are growing and developing so well.
4. My parents are still alive, and so are my brothers.
5. My parents and my wife’s family love me and I have them.
6. In general, I have a wonderful family.
7. The house I live in has modern facilities and keeps me informed about the weather.
8. My wife likes to spend time with me and I like to spend time with her.
9. I know Jesus Christ.
10. I hope to have more children.
11. I am free to worship God in any way I want.
12. I can walk.
13. I can speak.
14. I can read and write.
15. I can think and have thoughts and time with myself.
16. My five senses work fine all the time, without help (currently).
17. I can see, not only with my eyes, but also with the eyes of my heart.
18. I live in relative luxury, in freedom, and in a just society.
19. I have two days off per week most weeks.
20. My boss is wonderful.
21. The work I have is stimulating and varied, and I am valued for my work.
22. I have good managers and colleagues.
23. I attend a church where people love me and I am allowed to love them.
24. I have time to write.
25. I can drive a car… I have a car.
26. I have many great tools that help me live my life.
27. My personal library is happiness; each book handpicked.
28. We have not one, but two computers in my family.
29. I have the inclination and ability to plan ahead in my life.
30. We have access to seemingly unlimited electricity, water and food, and other resources.
31. I don’t regret washing the dishes anymore; in fact, I love making them!
32. I love Proverbs, Psalms, Ephesians and Ecclesiastes…actually, I love the whole Bible.
33. I can talk sensibly and sensibly to my teenage daughters (most of the time).
34. One day rolls into the next for me; Wednesdays are just as important as Sundays.
35. I have been blessed to have a second chance at tertiary education.
36. Business qualifications, knowledge and skills have always been useful.
37. I see my parents at least every fortnight and have a great relationship with them.
38. I have three beautiful grandchildren and two beautiful nieces.
39. I have a sense of humor (most of the time).
40. Even when things don’t go my way, I usually see the good things out of it.
41. I have a wonderful view outside my office window of a serene operating harbor.
42. I live in the present; at the cusp of time. I’m not dead yet.
43. The part of the earth I live in is such a habitable place in climate (most of the time).
44. I have the ability and inclination to love – people and living things and my experiences.
45. I have a mobile phone so I can talk to people far away.
46. I have pictures of my beautiful family that I can look at; at home, at work, in my wallet.
47. I meet interesting people almost every day.
48. Live near the beach – there’s nothing like the white noise of the surf.
49. There is clean water available for me to drink now.
50. There is a plant that I am responsible for and it is not dead yet!
51. I have fish oil tablets and other vitamins to supplement my diet.
52. I have the powers of self-control most of the time and the drive to improve.
53. I am a member of a gymnasium.
54. The academic qualifications I have and the studies I have done have helped me shape my character so I will become the person I always wanted to be.
55. I can make a unique contribution.
56. I have a positive self-image and I am thankful that I work.
57. There is work I can do to keep myself stimulated.
58. I can bear the pain; most of the time this is good for the pain is generally a healthy sign.
59. I have a watch, it looks good and suits my style, and I can tell the time.
60. I have more than three (and almost four) decades of life memories; the good, the bad and the ugly.
61. Being in a more westerly location means the sun is setting on the horizon with water in the foreground – that’s pretty special!
62. There are plans that I have made and I have done – here is the hope.
63. I have met some famous people and high achievers and have been inspired.
64. Coffee. I like it, and I can drink a big coffee every day if I want to.
65. I earn enough money to give some to those less fortunate.
66. Music. I really appreciate it. (And I think I have good taste – I’m allowed to say that.)
67. Enthusiasm and zeal for life and learning; I have it most of the time. I am always excitable.
68. I suffered loss and survived it – it actually made me a better person!
69. People honor me at times when they come to me for help.
70. To have reached forty years… the best is yet to come.
71. I live in times of (relative) peace.
72. I have a passion for cricket and Australian rules football and follow both ardently.
73. This time I live is dynamic; excitement abounds.
74. I love pizza, seafood and ice cream plus many other good foods.
75. I see miracles happen most days. Most people would call these things “normal”.
76. I can rest and take time to smell the flowers almost whenever I want.
77. Words and their meanings excite me. Language and communication are art.
78. Freedom of choice is something I appreciate and try not to take for granted.
79. I have overcome addiction to substances, for example, cigarettes.
80. “Creativity of thought” is a gift I appreciate.
81. I can travel on a modern train every day I want and see the sights.
82. There is a reliable public transport system where I live; I feel blessed almost every time I use it.
83. The smile of a wife or a daughter… what else.
84. My “encouragement queue” is growing; people encourage me almost every day.
85. Mentors who have invested their time and effort in me – I will be eternally grateful.
86. Reminds me of Maxwell Smart. I can watch television because I have one.
87. Mathematics. Number sense makes sense to me.
88. The desire to continue growing throughout my life pleases me.
89. Wisdom. I see it in others and others sometimes see it in me. I love his truth.
90. The salvation of my family so far; Try not to take it for granted.
91. I have permanent education through courses, seminars, conferences and workshops.
92. Science. I wonder It must be a smart design.
93. My heart is sad from some things I see – I am happy about that.
94. Health. My general health, although not perfect, I like.
95. Movies and dates: I can date my wife and like to watch movies with her.
96. The range of shopping centers at my disposal is amazing.
97. I have to be “me” for the rest of my life. Now that’s not bad.
98. I can wear all the clothes I can; I can even dress myself.
99. One day I might be blessed enough to have grandchildren and maybe great grandchildren.
100. I can make it to 100 years of age by the grace of God. I am “not out” so far.
Although we may not all subscribe to every item on this particular list of mine, it illustrates the important point that each of us has specific and very detailed reasons to be extremely grateful. Where you may not be able to list some items that I have, I am sure you may have items that I could not list.
There is really no limit to this list when we think about it.
Copyright (c) 2008, SJ Wickham.
Video about How Do.You Tell A.Parent Their.Toddlers.Language Skills Are.Amaz8Ng
You can see more content about How Do.You Tell A.Parent Their.Toddlers.Language Skills Are.Amaz8Ng on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Do.You Tell A.Parent Their.Toddlers.Language Skills Are.Amaz8Ng
If you have any questions about How Do.You Tell A.Parent Their.Toddlers.Language Skills Are.Amaz8Ng, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Do.You Tell A.Parent Their.Toddlers.Language Skills Are.Amaz8Ng was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Do.You Tell A.Parent Their.Toddlers.Language Skills Are.Amaz8Ng helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Do.You Tell A.Parent Their.Toddlers.Language Skills Are.Amaz8Ng
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Do.You Tell A.Parent Their.Toddlers.Language Skills Are.Amaz8Ng
How Do.You Tell A.Parent Their.Toddlers.Language Skills Are.Amaz8Ng
way How Do.You Tell A.Parent Their.Toddlers.Language Skills Are.Amaz8Ng
tutorial How Do.You Tell A.Parent Their.Toddlers.Language Skills Are.Amaz8Ng
How Do.You Tell A.Parent Their.Toddlers.Language Skills Are.Amaz8Ng free